How Can Men Always Have Enough Time for Their Pleasures?
Time, money, and energy are our most valuable resources. I have written how men can always have enough money for their pleasures. And now it makes sense to enrich the subject by writing about how men can always have enough time for their pleasures.
Time = men’s most frequent objection to pleasures
Time flies fast. And we all want to squeeze as much as possible into the limited time we have on this planet. 50% of men’s approach to including pleasures in their busy lives is opportunistic. And 50% very consciously schedule pleasures. Where opportunity doesn’t work planning always will. We make time for what we want to make time for. Hence isn’t it ironic that not having enough time for pleasures is men’s number one objection? Pleasure is as important in our lives as is work, food, health. Pleasure is a component of health. Men who don’t see this fact therefore don’t see it at their peril.
And I wrote this article exactly for these men. They’ll typically say “I’ll let you know”, “I’ll see what I can do”, or “I’ll try” to schedule pleasures into my life. But this strategy clearly doesn’t and will never work. And why should we continue doing more of what doesn’t work? Years will pass and we’ll be depriving ourselves of good times in life. On the other side of the continuum there’s the argument that no matter how busy we are, we always find time for what we want to find it for. So this points to the fact that the solution is in changing your strategy. From my experience as a men’s coach for 16 and companion for 19 years…
the best strategy is to:
- pick a time far enough ahead in the calendar that there isn’t anything else around it yet
- commit to it and treat it as booked solid no matter what comes up near it
- think of it the same way as you’d think of a doctor’s appointment.
The benefit of this strategy is that:
- Both of us will have time and no excuses to prepare for it
- Both of us will have something and someone to look forward to
- Treats and good times on the horizon certainly give us motivation to work, be good people, and do well
- …and remind us that life is beautiful and give us energy and something to look forward to.
So are you willing to try this strategy? If you find it successful, you can apply it to other aspects of life and offer it to colleagues and also your near and dear who are always having issues with timekeeping. Or are you one of the men who always make enough time for their pleasures? What can you add to this article? Inspire me.
Gentlemen, why is it better for you to go to an independent masseuse than to a massage clinic or parlour?
- massage clinics and parlours are clinical and their clinical conveyor beltis...
Would you sleep without me? Sleeping with me would keep you awake! And keeping awake is what people in today’s at least western society do way too muc...