Independent Masseuse or Massage Clinics / Parlours – Which Is Better for a Man?
Gentlemen, why is it better for you to go to an independent masseuse than to a massage clinic or parlour?
- massage clinics and parlours are clinical and their clinical conveyor beltish atmosphere doesn’t exactly induce relaxation, which is the whole point of going for a massage! After all, think about it: would you rather have a massage somewhere private, quiet, clean, and cozy, or somewhere where you can hear voices and coughing of people waiting in a waiting room behind the thin walls and doors of your treatment room? An independent masseuse offers a quiet, clean, private environment in which you can truly relax, because it’s private, quiet, and far homier and cozier than any parlour or clinic will ever be. The clinical element is not there and that makes a big difference to your relaxation.
- massage clinics and parlours operate opening hours which you have to suit. An independent masseuse will often operate hours to suit you! That makes a big difference.
- while you’ll always have to make the journey to a massage clinic or parlour and another journey away from it after the supposedly relaxing massage, an independent masseuse can come to your home or a location of your choice. This has advantages. One is in saving time, money, and energy on your journeys to and from the clinic or parlour. Another is that of the pleasant nature of you being able to stay put and relax after the masseuse leaves. You can just lie there and enjoy feeling like a newborn, and don’t have to gather your strength to have to travel anywhere. After all, what’s the point in having a massage that’s supposed to relax you if you have the fact that you’ll be sitting in traffic on the way home at the back of your mind even before the massage begins?
- while a massage from a masseuse at a clinic or parlour will be immensely automatic, because the masseuse has been massaging bodies day in day out for months or years, I very much doubt that an independent masseuse will have the same or even similar demotivated approach. The independent masseuse well realizes that she is competing with the clinics and parlours, thus will most likely do her utmost to give you a massage like none other. She’ll want you back, and also probably won’t be motivated entirely by money if she operates independently despite the huge competition from clinics and parlours where there’re several masseuses in one place. If the independent masseuse isn’t as much motivated by money, the advantage to you is that she won’t administer the massage in that terribly automatic and rushed manner. She’ll make it as enjoyable for you as possible.
- while a masseuse at a massage clinic or parlour will have one or two essential oil blend(s) at hand for you to enjoy, an independent masseuse will have a large kit of essential oils from which she’ll make a fresh blend for you according to the condition she’s to treat – even if the condition is simply to relax and enjoy yourself.
- and the best for last. If you like to combine a good therapeutic massage with sextras, a masseuse at a clinic or bona fide massage parlour [not brothel in disguise] will definitely not give them to you, because she’ll be scared that you’ll spread the word and the clinic’s reputation – if not her job – will suffer. But I’m positive that many an independent masseuse will happily oblige, even if for extra money. After all, if you can’t get sextras for free, better get them for more money than not at all if you want them so much, right? Since the independent masseuse will want you back, she’ll do a lot more than the clinic masseuse to tailor your experience to your utmost satisfaction, but many of them charge extra for sextras because they’re solo and don’t get the salaries that the masseuses in clinics and parlours get, thus naturally take every opportunity to get more money out of you. That’s a fact of living in the world of today.
Drinking regularly is important and necessary. Yet even this is a thing that many a member of today’s world either do incorrectly or completely avoid / omit. Drin...
Would you sleep without me? Sleeping with me would keep you awake! And keeping awake is what people in today’s at least western society do way too muc...
If your intimate life needs improving, it’s clear feedback pointing to something you’ve been doing to this moment. Your quality of intimacy won&rs...