When Men Should Avoid Going for a Massage
Although massage is generally enormously beneficial, there are a few occasions when you should avoid it. What are those occasions?
- Any serious medical condition
- A high temperature
- An infection or contagious disease
- Swelling, acute inflammation, bruising
- An open wound, recent scar tissue, skin infection, weeping skin condition, broken skin, rash
- Acute back pain, especially if the pain shoots down the arms / legs when you’re massaging the back / neck
- Undiagnosed lumps
- Varicose veins, swelling of veins, thrombosis. Thrombosis can be difficult to recognise as symptoms will vary from person to person. Show caution if you feel vague aching in one leg and go see a doctor.
- When you’re in such a rush that you know you wouldn’t be able to enjoy a massage.
Over the years of practicing massage I’ve observed that a large proportion of western men still doesn’t see the importance and benefits of massage. Alth...
Why do many men’s impulse choices of companion or adult entertainer bite them in the neck? Here’s a succinct account of the critical mistakes men make when selectin...
How does a high end companion who has headquarters in both these cities see life in them? If you’re travel curious, here’s her limited account. A...